Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!  I hope that God blesses each one of you with all of your needs and some nice little extras along the way.

Yesterday we went to Mass.  It was a Holy Day of Obligation after all.  It started off a bit rough.  It was cold and raining.  Betsy was covered in ice, and we couldn't find the snow/ice scraper that we had in the old van when we lived in Colorado.  I believe that it may have been removed by a younger child who saw it as a sword.  I could be wrong though, but I have seen it used that way before.  Haha  Anyway, we were about 5 min. late for Mass, but oh it was beautiful.  I feel so blessed to have started off our New Year with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.  To be able to have Our Lord dwelling with in was such a blessing and a wonderful gift.  Thank you God for all your goodness and love that you have for each one of us!  I love you so much!

While we were at Mass we ran into some dear friends and they invited us over.  So, we stopped by and had such a wonderful time visiting.  They are such a wonderful family, and I feel blessed to have them in our lives and as God parents for little Joseph Kolbe. 

 
Here is a picture of Betsy.  She has a few dents and dings, but really I think that is just the norm for a family that has a 15 passenger van!   One of my favorite things about Betsy is that she is low to the ground!  This was good news for this mama with short legs!

I hope that you all have a wonderful and blessed day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment